Botox Myths and Facts
To look younger, Botox‘s trend has increased a lot these days. The wrinkles on the face show the effect of age and Botox helps to remove the same effect. Using it, wrinkles falling on the skin of the face and other parts are removed.
Lies associated with Botox, who believe the truth, most people Don’t know everything about Botox, Let’s know the Facts about Botox Myths and Facts…
Botox Myths and Facts:
Doctors have emphasized the need to know about the myths and facts of botox treatment. Dr B.L. Jangid told about the myths associated with botox treatment for face-lift, anti-aging or wrinkle treatment, smooth, flawless skin, which are as follows-
Botox Myths and Facts, Know in detail:
Experts say that Botox treatment is as bad as the treatment is as effective as it is. Doctors have emphasised the need to know about the myths and facts of Botox treatment. Dr B.L. Jangid told about the myths associated with Botox treatment for face-lift, anti-aging or wrinkle treatment, smooth, flawless skin, which are as follows-
Myth and truth associated with Botox:
1. Botox treatment is not safe: Botox is familiar to neurotoxins, which is called botulinum toxin type A. Before it finds its way in cosmetic treatment, Botox has been used extensively for medical treatment to treat some muscle condition. Although the toxin associated with it can scare people by its use, but the amount used is so small that it is considered to be a safe treatment even in therapeutically and cosmetic treatments. The way Botox works is very scientific. A small amount of it when the injection connects to the nerve end in the muscles and blocks the impulse from the nerves in contact with that muscle.
2. Botox treatment looks like a face plastic: it is not at all. Botox treatment enhances your look instead of changing. Treatment does not interfere with facial expressions. It relaxes muscles where Botox is injected. This does not affect sensory nerves, so there is no question of any unusual feeling in the area of the injection.
Only when treatments are used in excessive amounts, the treated area may become swollen or stiff. A Botox treatment done properly by an experienced professional makes the skin wrinkle-free, soft and young to give a lift to the face.
3. Skin creams work just like Botox: Skin cream does not work under the skin to relax the muscles. Only a botox treatment is capable of a wrinkled-free and smooth skin.
4. Botox is a one-time treatment: A Botox treatment lasts approximately three months. The same area can be re-treated if there is no side effect or reaction.
5. Botox injection is painful: the pain of Botox injections is similar to any other normal injection. It’s like a light prick of the needle, no more than that. After Botox shot you do not need any painkillers and you can go back to your normal routine immediately. A Botox needle is a very fine needle and the amount of injection is also very low. A puny jail can also be applied before treatment. An ice pack forward pin prick helps to calm down the pain.
6. After the end of Botox, the wrinkles worsen: Botox treatment is not a permanent treatment. The effect of Botox lasts for about 4-6 months, after which it is broken and dissolved in the body. If the treatment is stopped then the skin does not become more vulnerable than before. It is better to discuss with your dermatologist what further treatment course should be followed to prevent anti-ageing or wrinkles.
7. Botox is similar to plastic surgery: As the name suggests, plastic surgery is a surgery, where you go through anaesthesia, cut and stitches. While in Botox, it is just a needle that is injected for a few minutes. The result of plastic surgery is permanent, while Botox is temporary.
8. An expensive treatment only for the rich and famous: It is common idea about Botox treatment. But in fact it is very cheap. One session of Botox treatment can range from Rs 6,000 to Rs 20,000, depending on which part it has been done. Since the effect lasts for about 4-6 months, the cost per month is not very high, but almost the same as the cost of a good face. Third party source.