Constipation is one of the most common problem in Humans in today’s life. According to scientific reason, a man health is mostly depends on the strength of intestine and immune system.
In the race of modern lifestyles and mutual reciprocity, the lack of awareness of the people in every country is a cause of many diseases. Due to changing lifestyles, the stool becomes stiff in the stomach, which creates a lot of difficulty to come outside of the stomach.
Constipation refers to the physical condition, when the dignity of the person is disrupted, or is unable to digest food.
The meaning of saying is that when a man’s stool is not fully immersed, then it is called constipation. According to Ayurveda, according to the timing of the stool and air, accordingly, paves the way for complete health.
Cause of Constipation:
1. Eating of Junk food in bulk
2. Do not take enough fibrous diet.
3. Taking insufficient amounts of water and other fluids.
4. Absence of Yoga and exercises
5. Lack of Metabolism
6. Due to pregnancy
7. Staying in the same place for a long time.
8. The complexity of any illness can also cause constipation for a long time. Such as prolapses that move the internal organs from their fixed location.
Psychological reason of Constipation:
The current stressful lifestyle, which is causing the problem of insomnia and constipation.
According to Ayurveda, calm and steady mind and proper sleep apathy can help in the problem of constipation.
Symptoms of Constipation:
1. Swallowing of stomach
2. Indigestion problem
4. Do not exercise due to laziness.
5. Do not take interest un any work.
7. Mouth Ulcers
8. Dryness of mouth
Treatment of Constipation:
1. Taking greater liquids,
2. To avoid constipation, it is necessary to exercise and yoga regularly.
3. Avoid heavy food and junk food.
4. Leaf vege and fibrous vegetables such as spinach and bathua etc. should be consumed in plenty.
5. Consume fat grains and pulses.
6. Take half more salad with meals.
7. Use Munakka and Isbagoll
8. Guava fruit and papaya fruit are very useful in constipation.
9. Avoid to take Pan and Tobacco.
10. According to the advice of Ayurveda expert, some Ayurveda medicines such as Triphla powders, avipittkar powders, Hingavashak powder, arogyava