How to use smart phone as wireless mouse
Many times it happens that your laptop or desktop mouse does not work properly or totally stopped working at the same situation a wireless mouse can be a good choice for you. The speciality of wireless mouse is that in wireless mouse there are no wire in that and easy to use. But wireless mouse are very costly sometime and due to this people are not ready to purchase wireless mouse. But you don’t worry today we will tell you How to use smart phone as wireless mouse. You can make a wireless mouse from your smart phone without paying any extra charge or cost.
You just need a smart phone or android phone and also you can use your old your smart phone. So let’s know how to use smart phone as wireless mouse for your laptop and computer.
Method to use android phone as mouse
1.To make a smartphone a wireless mouse, you have to install an app. The name of this app is Android Mouse 3.0 on the keyboard.
2. You can download this from Google play store for free. You can also download this app in your PC. For Pc use this app is available as App Andromouse server 3.0 name.
3. After downloading the app in your computer open it and install it. Now you will see an IP address here. This IP address is unique for any computer notes it down.
4. Now install your second app in your android smart phone and open it.
5. Now you will see two options here. First option is for WiFi and Second option for Bluetooth. Now you have to select WiFi option.
6. Now inter the IP address in this option which you have noted down and connect with your mobile app. That’s it. Now you can use your smart phone as mouse in your laptop and computer.
I hope this technique will help you and you are now better understand How to use smart phone as wireless mouse. For getting more information about technology entertainment, Bollywood, Hollywood and Travel News please subscribe us and follow us on twitter, facebook and google+.